>On Wed, Oct 16, 2002, Michael Schloh wrote:
>
>>   Modified files:
>>     openpkg-src/perl-parse  perl-parse.spec
>>
>>   Log:
>>     Added Text::Balanced module.
>> [...]
>
>Sorry, but please back-out this change. Text::Balanced is already
>shipping with Parse::RecDescent and Parse::RecDescent is already part of
>the perl-parse package.

Michael added this upon my request. We found no traces of Text::Balanced in the spec
files so i'm wondering now how can i know without installing or querying the file
lists of all perl RPMs?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Development Team, Application Services, Cable & Wireless Deutschland GmbH

Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]