Just FYI, I've today revised our Java 2 JDK/JRE packaging:

- I renamed package "j2se" (J2SE 1.4) to "j2se14" because this does not
  work at all under FreeBSD and is still considered bleeding edge by Sun.

- repackaged from scratch package "sun-jdk" as "j2se" (J2SE 1.3), including
  a native FreeBSD version extracted from an installed "jdk13" port.

- removed now obsolete package "sun-jdk".

This way our "j2se" and "j2ee" packages are both at version 1.3 and work
natively under FreeBSD, Linux and Solaris. This way we have again a
solid Java 2 base packaging.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com
Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]