On Mon, Dec 23, 2002, Artur Meski wrote:

> # rpm --rebuild freetype-2.1.3-20021014.src.rpm
> [...]
> # cd /cw/RPM/PKG
> # rpm -qplv freetype-2.1.3-20021014.ix86-freebsd4.7-uc.rpm
> (contains no files)
>
> Why is it so? ;-)

This means the build operation failed somewhere but continued and so RPM
rolled an empty binary RPM. Look for the lines before, they has to be an
error somewhere. Can you show me the whole session?

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]