When I tried to build mutt-1.4i-20030103 against the imap-2002b-20030113
libraries, it comes up with a ton of undefined references (attached), all
from the c-client library.  If I remove the openpkg imap rpm, and build
against the SuSE 8.1 libraries it works OK.  Mutt works fine with all the
imap functions after building with the system libraries (other than
reversing the foreground and background from mutt-1.2.5 I've been using on
an older system).

Before I dig into the wonderful Mark Crispin code, has anybody run into
similar problems?

Bill

The difference between science and the fuzzy subjects is that science
requires reasoning while those other subjects merely require scholarship.
                -- Robert Heinlein
`crypt'
`imap_access'
`imap_allow_reopen'