For your information: the Release Engineering process for OpenPKG 1.3
has started. The OpenPKG project team over the next three weeks will
fix and adjust all packages to bring them into best shape as possible.
If you have some issues with OpenPKG-CURRENT which we've still not
addressed, please report them now (again).

Just send them to [EMAIL PROTECTED] We'll pick them up there.
Sorry, if you already reported an issue and it was still not addressed
by us. It either was suspended intentionally (perhaps would break
something else, whatever) or really lost over time. In any case, do not
hesitate to report the issue again, please. We all have to work together
and make sure the next OpenPKG release is as good as possible. So let us
investigate on whatever is important. Thanks.

As during every release engineering phase, the current package building
status you can monitor under http://www.openpkg.org/status.cgi over the
next weeks.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com

Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]