Request 195 was acted upon.

     Subject: (spec|rpm|rc|fsl)lint branch support
  Requestors: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Queue: openpkg
       Owner: Nobody
 Transaction: Ticket created by thl
        Time: Tue Jul 08 11:09:38 2003

How do we handle CVS branch support to the linters? Currently, only one valid instance
of each exists and openpkg-dev only executes them for HEAD. But with the introduction
of OpenPKG v1.3 we'll have to check OPENPKG_1_STABLE, OPENPKG_1_3_SOLID and HEAD *and*
it is very likely that we have to used different (versions of) linters for every
branch. Maybe we should place them into a "openpkg-lint" package and install/update
this package along with each branch, creating a openpkg-lint.1.20031234.src.rpm for
STABLE, openpkg-lint.1.3.0.src.rpm for CURRENT and openpkg-lint.20031234.src.rpm for
HEAD etc. and install the latest incarnation for each branch into our /cw, /cw1 and
/cw13 directories!?