Request 216 was acted upon.

     Subject: Test as guest from web interface
  Requestors: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Queue: openpkg
       Owner: thl
 Transaction: Correspondence added by thl
        Time: Wed Jul 30 09:51:39 2003

On Sun, Jul 27, 2003, Martin Konold wrote:

> Hi,
>
> when people are entering the rt web interface they are offered to login as
> guest user.
>
> Later they are offered to enter a new ticket only to be confronted with an
> error after making the bug report.
>
> IMHO if anonymous users shall not be able to enter bug reports then guest
> users shall not get the "new ticket" menu entry.
>
> Regards,
> -- martin

This is under investigation, PR#216. Currently, rt errornously reports
an error :-) The ticket is created. However, we have to think about the
problems anonymous users can cause and either get them under control or
discontinue the web option.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Development Team, Operations Northern Europe, Cable & Wireless