Request 268 was acted upon.

     Subject: postfix package
  Requestors: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Queue: openpkg
       Owner: thl
 Transaction: Correspondence added by guest
        Time: Mon Oct 20 11:33:23 2003

Thomas,
  Thanks for the indepth explanation and a great new feature in fsl :-)
  However, in the meanwhile, I discovered yet another issue which made
  me turn off fsl logging in postfix (and switch to direct syslog logging)
  maybe I should file another bug for it but I'm posting it there due to its
  close relation to fsl library. So here it goes:
     Cleanup daemon (which is responsible for enqueuing mails) enforces
     message size limits by using system call ulimit(2) with value taken
     from message_size_limit in main.cf. This way, after log size exceeds
     that value, cleanup deamon is unable to log *anything* to that logfile.

best regards,
   Jedrzej
Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]