On Wed, Dec 03, 2003, Dennis McRitchie wrote:
>Thanks for the info, Bill.
>
>I take it from your reply (and from not finding any references to RBL in the
>original code) that this patch actually creates this previously non-existing
>feature?
>
>Where can I find a copy of this patch, should I want to work on the
>big-endian problem?

The version I'm using here is available on our anonymous ftp site.  My spec
file uses come macros I've taken from the Caldera version of RPM, and would
probably drive speclint nuts, but the patches are there.

ftp://ftp.celestial.com/private/ftp.openpkg.org/release/1.3/SRC/tcp_wrappers-7.6-20020510.src.rpm

Bill

``When dealing with any spammer, one must always keep in mind that you
are dealing with someone who makes their living through forgery, fraud,
theft, subterfuge and obfuscation.  Stated simply, spammers lie.''
     David Ritz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]