David,

I maintain the LPRng and IFHP packages locally (I haven't been able to
drum up enough interest among the OpenPKG fellows to get it into the
repository).

These probably need a little bit of tweaking for 2.0 compatibility--I
last updated them a couple of months ago.

The specs are at:

http://www.cis.ksu.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/openpkg-src/