On Tue, Apr 13, 2004, Birger Krägelin wrote:

> OpenPKG sendmail does not correctly implement regex maps, reason
> unknown. Any suggestions? Broken gcc library? What else to look for?

Birger,
just a wild guess: try it without fsl and tell me if that helps.
The reason is: fsl includes an ancient version of pcre. Even worse,
exactly that pcre is not name space clean. It is possible for an
application linked against fsl to accidentally pick up that crap.
We noticed that problem post OpenPKG 2.0 release. There is a fix in
CURRENT but no MFC yet because of other pending issues. Have a look at
http://cvs.openpkg.org/chngview?cn=15298 for a closer review.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Cable & Wireless
Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]