On Thu, Apr 22, 2004, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
>Thanks for your contribution. I had to cleanup the adding of amavislogsumm
>a little bit further, but it's now part of amavisd-20030616p9-20040422.
>See http://cvs.openpkg.org/chngview?cn=16090 for details.

I've been working with amavisd-20030616p9 from the current tree for several
days now, learning the ins-and-outs of amavisd.  One thing I had to fix was
in the rc.amavisd file, changing the startup from root to s_rusr.  FreeBSD
startups failed in the Net::Server code when attempting to change uid.

I got bitch messages in the logs on this on SuSE 9.0 Professional, but that
kept going while the FreeBSD failed (freebse 4.8).

Bill

``Capitalism works primarily because most of the ways that a company can be
scum end up being extremely bad for business when there's working
competition.'' -rra
Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]