On Wed, 28 Apr 2004, Karl Vogel wrote:

> That's expected behavior.. gcc35 is experimental (EVAL) as it hasn't been
> released yet. Try with gcc-3.4 or if you want to testdrive gcc35 you can use
>

> # openpkg rpm --rebuild perl-5.8.4-20040422.src.rpm --define "with_gcc=yes"
>
> which 'Provides' gcc:
>
> %if "%{with_gcc}" == "yes"
> Provides:     gcc = %{version}-%{release}
> %endif

I'm installing the latest, so if anything breaks, I'll post it here.
It's not a production system, so I'm not staying with release version.

I'm also running the latest openpkg, maybe that's why it's having
problem with user/group opkg/opkg versus openpkg/openpkg?

$ openpkg rpm -q openpkg
openpkg-20040427-20040427

- Mike

Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]