I'm curious to know if when the openpkg index is called if it takes into
account of build options that might exist in ~/.openpkg/build?  The
reason why I ask is because I had a few anomalies when I was doing a
complete rebuild from scratch on a fresh system where a few packages
didn't build successfully at first.  I ended up excluding them
temporarily and it built all of the rest.  Then when I went back to
build the ones I excluded it build no problem.  It almost seems that
there is a problem with the indexing and it determining proper
dependencies.  Is this a possible bug with the indexing?  I can provide
more detail if you like.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu