On Wed, Sep 22, 2004, David M. Fetter wrote:

> I uploaded a new j2se14.spec file.  I added options to it so that you
> can keep the demos if you want, add docs, remove man pages and/or add
> the US Encryption policy files.  I tried to upload the src.rpm which
> included an rc script that just adds the JAVA_HOME into the environment,
> but it was rejected.  I attached the rc script to this email in case
> anyone wants it.
> [...]

I've taken it over but tried to simplify and cleanup a few parts.
Especially the with_man option I've removed (we always install manual
pages in OpenPKG) and your changes to %env in rc.j2se14 I do not
understand (the JDK_home and JRE_home variables are meant as internal
OpenPKG variables only). See http://cvs.openpkg.org/chngview?cn=19144
what I've comitted until now. Thanks for your contribution.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com

Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]