Dear Colleague,

As Vice President at Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC), it is my privilege to share with you the news of the launch of our firm’s landmark market research,

2006-2015 Homeland Security & Homeland Defense Global Market

Time and again through our engagements and interviews with various clients, ranging from Fortune 500 executives and governments officials to small business entrepreneurs, one common issue was raised: there was still no overall analysis, no map, of how this complex market will develop - locally and globally.  With this market research, we address this very need.

In over 400 pages, 194 graphs and 109 tables, Homeland Security Research Corp provides the only roadmap of this global market, where global expenditures are expected to grow from 32B in 2003 to over 80B in 2015.  This market research provides an exclusive insight into this vibrant industry, analyzed by 3 categories:

     2006 - 2015 Market Segmentation by End Customer – (e.g., Government Agencies, Private Sector, State & Local, Intelligence Community, Armed Forces)
     2006 - 2015 Market Segmentation by Geographical Territories – (e.g., U.S., E.U. PRC, India)
     2006 - 2015 Market Segmentation by Mission Area – (e.g., Border & Transportation Security, Intelligence and Warnings, Domestic Counterterrorism)

This pioneering research is a product of one of our most massive market research efforts to date.  It is a result of 15 researcher years, hundreds of interviews, and in-depth analysis of more than 5000 documents.  We at Homeland Security Research Corp. are proud to finally bring to light this highly anticipated & long awaited market research.

2010 Worldwide Homeland Security & Homeland Defense Market
share by Territory

2003 - 2015 Worldwide Homeland Security / Homeland Defense Outlay

To give you a better insight of this market research, please Click HERE for Table of Contents.  Further, we are also offering a complementary printable poster-size map of the 177 U.S. federal agencies & government bodies that make up the HLS/HLD network.  Please contact glebw@hsrc.biz to get this map sent to you.

The list price of this market research is $3,950 for a single license.  Small Business, Government, and Educational Institutions price is ,370.

For a complete list of our Homeland Security publications please visit our website www.hsrc.biz.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly with any questions that you may have

Kind regards,
Tomer Amit

VP Business Development & Operations
Homeland Security Research Corporation
e-mail:
tamit@hsrc.biz
601 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington D.C. 20004
Tel: (202) 434-8208

www.hsrc.biz

About Homeland Security Research Corp (HSRC )
Washington, D.C. based, international market research and strategic consulting firm serving the homeland security market. Our firm provides premium market, technology and industry expertise that enable clients around the world gain critical insight into the business opportunities that exist within the Homeland Security market. Our clients include U.S., European and Israeli governments, Fortune 500 companies and homeland security decision makers worldwide.
To unsubscribe
click here

<<Pie_chart.gif>>

<<bar.gif>>