I'm trying to build perl on AIX with the newly created gcc 3.4.3 and
go this error :

uild a threading Perl? [n]
Build Perl for multiplicity? [n]
Use which C compiler? [/QOpenSys/openpkg/bin/cc]
cc: `-b' must come at the start of the command line
Uh-oh, the C compiler '/QOpenSys/openpkg/bin/cc' doesn't seem to be working.
cc: `-b' must come at the start of the command line
Uh-oh, the C compiler '/QOpenSys/openpkg/bin/cc' doesn't seem to be working.
You need to find a working C compiler.
Either (purchase and) install the C compiler supplied by your OS vendor,
or for a free C compiler try http://gcc.gnu.org/
I cannot continue any further, aborting.
error: Bad exit status from /QOpenSys/openpkg/RPM/TMP/rpm-tmp.16548 (%build)

RPM build errors:
    Bad exit status from /QOpenSys/openpkg/RPM/TMP/rpm-tmp.16548 (%build)

Any idea ?
Developer Communication List                   openpkg-dev@openpkg.org