On Thu, Aug 11, 2005, Matthias Kurz wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 11, 2005, Thomas Lotterer wrote:
>
> >   OpenPKG CVS Repository
> >   http://cvs.openpkg.org/
> >
> > ____________________________________________________________________________
> >
> >   Server: cvs.openpkg.org                  Name:   Thomas Lotterer
> >   Root:   /v/openpkg/cvs                   Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >   Module: openpkg-tools                    Date:   11-Aug-2005 11:32:34
> >   Branch: HEAD                             Handle: 2005081110323300
> >
> >   Modified files:
> >     openpkg-tools/cmd       dev.sh
> >
> >   Log:
> >     prohibit use of "cvs commit" inside development shell
>
> Could there be problems with new packages ? I remember that i had to
> commit some new files manually, because "opd release" did not do so.

No, for new packages it doesn't hurt. There "opd release" works fine.
The only case which is now broken is the Release Engineering MFC
procedure where I have to perform MFCs without bumping the Release
header and without uploading into the final destination location. Thomas
has to find a solution for this at least before OpenPKG 2.5 ;-)

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com

Developer Communication List                   openpkg-dev@openpkg.org