It doesn't seem that any fixes for the default path problem has been put
into UPD, at least for OpenPKG 2.3.  Not sure if it was put into OpenPKG
2.4 because we haven't upgraded to that and we probably won't be able
too until next year.  Are there any plans to add this as a UPD fix?  If
not, then we will need to do something else on our side.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu