There was a bug in the j2se14.spec file because a variable named
pkgfile2 was being confused with another variable named suppfile.  They
are actually the same file but used differently.  I fixed this and made
the variable consistently used and it resolved the issue, which was that
it wasn't installing the sparcv9 java bits.  I just uploaded this to
contrib.  FYI.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University