Ralf S. Engelschall schrieb:
> On Thu, Jan 26, 2006, Steffen Weinreich wrote:
>

>> I have just tried to build ethereal from current on a plain old
>> Sparc64-Sol9 box, but I failed since the build process doesn't find a
>> working python and the bash equivalence seems to be broken at the moment.
>> [...]
>>

> No, it isn't really broken. It is just not executable. I've fixed the
> root of the problem now (see http://cvs.openpkg.org/chngview?cn=27041
> for details) to avoid us having to add Python as a dependency.

Ok, this was the reason for asking about objection ;-) I give it a
seconmd try.

Another problem I found was that the build process picked up libs from
the previous ethereal installation in linking the dftest executable. I
removed the old etheral packages and  havenĀ“t investigated further into
this issue for now.

cheerio
   Steve
Developer Communication List                   openpkg-dev@openpkg.org