>>> Is there a simply built-in method to query all installed rpms for what
>>> build options are used?
>>
>> $ openpkg rpm -qai | grep ::with_
>
> Ok.  That's what I'm already doing basically.  I was just hoping for some
> openpkg-tools method or something.  No biggie.  Thanks.  ;-)

$ openpkg build -Za | grep -- --define

Output still needs some postprocessing but you get the idea.  Advantage with
"openpkg build -Za" is that the defines only show up where a package uses a
non-default option, while dumb "openpkg rpm -qia" simply dumps all options
available.  Needles to say, the "openpkg build -Za" receives its wisdom from an
external index and the quality of the output depends upon the index actually
matching the SRPMs that were used.

--
Thomas
Developer Communication List                   openpkg-dev@openpkg.org