On Thu, Nov 09, 2006, Bill Campbell wrote:

> While attempting to build openssh-4.5p1-20061108.src.rpm I ran
> into a compile failure fixed by the attached patch.
>
> The variables I moved out of the function into the global area are called
> later in the source file.  This same problem exists in other openssh‐4.4*
> packages I tried building (we’re running mostly Release 2.5 with some from
> CURRENT as security issues and such are needed).
>
> Here’s the ‘‘openpkg rpm ‐qi openssh’’ on our development system
> showing
> the options we’re using.
> [...]
>     openssh::with_sftplogging = yes
> [...]

Ah, I see. The openssh.patch.sftplogging is actually broken here. Yes,
the two variables were actually in the wrong function at all. I've now
fixed the patch (by not moving the variables to the global scope but
back to the right function). Seems like the patch got broken during some
upgrades in the past. Now fixed in CURRENT and 2-STABLE. Thanks for the
feedback, Bill.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com