On Thu, Dec 14, 2006, Thomas Lotterer wrote:
>Bill,
>
>Bill Campbell<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 2006-12-13 19:04:
>> Is there any easy way to identify the program that's causing
>> entries to end up in the %{l_prefix}/var/fsl/fsl.log file?
>>
>this is really a challenge because fsl doesn't know the application it is
>linked into and the application being faked into believing it is using syslog
>doesn't know about fsl!

I'm glad it isn't just me :-).

Thanks for the suggestions on dealing with this.

I suspect that the problem is someplace in openssh as swatch
reports looking at the fsl.log and openssh.log files have a
tendency to have entries at similar times.

BTW:  I've done some work on the swatch package, cleaning it up t
use perl-openpkg, adding standard rc.d/rc.swatch run control, and
including a prototype configuration file.  I plan to update the
CURRENT package after a few days testing here to work on the
configuration file.

--
Bill

What's this script do?
    unzip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; gasp ; yes ; umount ; sleep
Hint for the answer: not everything is computer-oriented. Sometimes you're
in a sleeping bag, camping out.
(Contributed by Frans van der Zande.)
Developer Communication List                   openpkg-dev@openpkg.org