On Mon, Feb 05, 2007, Thomas Lotterer wrote:

>     ensure screen picks up openpkg ncurses, if available

ncurses is BASE, screen is CORE! I know what you want to do, but it is
both confusing (one sees "ncurses" in the package and think a dependency
is missing) and inconsistent (if ncurses is installed it is used, else
not -- so why doesn't it work all the time without ncurses). I think the
problem is more the same problem as other packages have: a termcap-dev
or something like a vendor package has to be installed. If not, we have
to add the same hack for about 10 other packages, too.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com

OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org