On Sat, Jun 28, 2003, Bill Campbell wrote:

> I've just done some hacking on perl to add shared libraries so that
> postgresql will build properly with perl support.  This required some
> tweaking on the postgresql.spec file to (a) enable plperl, and (b) fix the
> odbcinit in %post processing.

For plperl you either need a shared perl library OR compile the perl
library as position-independent code (PIC) so that you can link a
shared perl-module.

I'm still trying to find out how to use unixodbc :)

--
    ,eM""=.            a"-.                         Michael van Elst
   dWWMWM" -          :GM==;                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]