--On Thursday, November 06, 2003 14:20:43 +0100 Eike Lohmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

this seems to be the reason!

/opt/ic3s/bin/perl:     ELF 32-bit MSB executable SPARC Version 1,
dynamically linked, stripped

The main problem lies in the fact that with the 9.0.2 Oracle Client the 32bit libs has been moved to the directory lib32/. The DBD-Oracle seems not able to handle this without changes in the Makefile.PL, but due to my limited understanding of the Makefile.PL I wasn't able to fix this.

Could somebody take a look at this issue?

cheerio Steve

--
Steh auf wenn Du am Boden bist! Steh auf auch wenn Du unten liegst !
Steh auf, es wird schon irgendwie weitergeh'n. -- DtH, 2002