I have a series of questions after reading through the FAQ, Tutorial and
some of the handbook.  They are:

1.  Is the 2.0 release currently on schedule for Q1/2004?

2.  Is there a script of some sort that will automatically rebuild and
install the src rpm's  (i.e. something that will find the dependencies
and install in the proper order)?

3.  Should I install the openpkg rpm over the bootstrapped openpkg?  How
does the openpkg rpm info get inserted into the rpmdb otherwise?

4.  What is the best way (or is there one) to perform a mass system
bootstrap/install across many systems?

Thanks in advance.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu