On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 07:26:55AM +0200, Stephan Buys wrote:

> Also, the .spec file disables Kerberos support, even though the sasl, etc. packages
> will "automatically" detect Kerberos and use it (which is usefull for sites who need
> to deploy kerberos).

Automatic detection of Kerberos would create an 'implicit' dependency
that is not reflected in the package database. That's why it is disabled.

If I remember correctly there were also some build problems that I
didn't try to solve because of lack of a working Kerberos system.

Of course you may try and have success :)

Greetings,
--
                                Michael van Elst
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]