Hello, all. I wrote a quick and easy step-by-step document on how to bootstrap openpkg and then proceed with installing a slew of packages using openpkg-tool. I also wrote a script that will automate that process as if it wasn't slick enough already. In any case the link to my doc is http://www.fetterconsulting.com/index.php?name=opkginst. The script I wrote is linked within the document. Hope this helps some out.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu