I'm attempting to use the OpenPKG index/build commands under an ix86
RHEL3 AS system but it doesn't seem to work as it did under Solaris.
When I execute `openpkg build -r /usr/local/tmp/SRC -f
/usr/local/tmp/SRC/00index.rdf -A -s` I get back output such as:

zsh                                 UNDEF    zsh-4.0.9-2.0.0

This is the same for every piece of software.  Does the openpkg-tool
work under RHEL3 AS?  If so, then can someone give me any reason as to
why I would be getting this?  Also, just for reference the results of
`openpkg rpm -qa` so far are:

openpkg-2.0.0-2.0.0
gpg-pubkey-63c4cb9f-3c591eda
openpkg-tool-20040217-20040218

Perhaps I need some dependency that I have overlooked.  Thanks.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu