Hi, I'm looking to install openpkg on a FreeBSD 4.9 server (to install a
kolab server).  However, my rpm system refused to install the
prepackaged FreeBSD 4.9-package from your ftp site saying this:

error: failed dependencies:
        rpmlib(PartialHardlinkSets) <= 4.0.4-1 is needed by
openpkg-2.0.0-2.0.0

.. it could seem to me that I need rpm 4, but only 3 is availabe from
ports.   Then again I feel like I've missed out on something conceptual
here, and was unable to find the answer searching.  How am I supposed to
install the packages?

--lars