Am Montag, 22. März 2004 18:27 schrieb afreo FPC Informatica:

Hi Alberto,

> I have installed your Kolab server as an LAN mailserver. It is easy to
> use and I like so much but I have a question:
> I'd like to configure Kolab server in order to download all users mail
> from an external (public) mailserver, could you help me please ?

This entirely depends on which mechanisms for retrieval your external
mailserver offers.

Can you provide us with more details please.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]