On Tue, Apr 13, 2004, Tobias Cremer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am searching for a possibility to recreate an existing openpkg
> installation (i.e after a new set up) and I know that I can use
> ~/.openpkg/build to store the build time parameters.
>
> But I am not sure which format this file has to have. Can anybody tell
> me about that? Blame me if I didn't see the appropriate email in the
> list, and the tutorials on the website didn't tell me anything about
> that as well... So I am posting this question to the list since it might
> be of general interest.

>From an old "man openpkg":

     openpkg build reads the configuration file
     $HOME/.openpkg/build.  The file lists default options, one
     option per line and section tags of the form [prefix].
     Options following such a tag are only evaluated if the
     selected RPM path matches the prefix so that you can define
     default options for multiple OpenPKG hierarchies.

Here is an excerpt of my $HOME/.openpkg/build:
---------8<------------8<---------8<---------8<---------8<---------8<---------
-P hurtig
-r ftp://mirror/pub/openpkg/current/SRC
-f ftp://mirror/pub/openpkg/current/SRC/00INDEX.rdf.bz2
-Dgcc::with_binutils=no
-Damanda::with_server=yes
---------8<------------8<---------8<---------8<---------8<---------8<---------

This should also work, but i had some difficulties when i just tried it.
I will write another mail about the problems.

---------8<------------8<---------8<---------8<---------8<---------8<---------
-P hurtig

-Damanda::with_server=yes

[/opkg]
-r ftp://mirror/pub/openpkg/current/SRC
-f ftp://mirror/pub/openpkg/current/SRC/00INDEX.rdf.bz2
-Dgcc::with_binutils=no

[/opkg2]
-r ftp://mirror/pub/openpkg/release/SRC
-f ftp://mirror/pub/openpkg/release/SRC/00INDEX.rdf.bz2
-Dgcc::with_binutils=yes

--
Matthias Kurz; Fuldastr. 3; D-28199 Bremen; VOICE +49 421 53 600 47