On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 09:59:53AM -0700, David M. Fetter wrote:
> We have the need to use many of the options when rebuilding the source
> rpms.  I'm trying to work on getting this process mostly automated if
> not all of it.  My question here is, is it possible to pass multiple
> rebuild options for multiple packages when using the openpkg index/build
> tools?  If so, how?  Thanks.

You can define options with

-Dpackage::option         or
-Dpackage::option=value

to pass specific options to each package. You can use as many -D
options as fit on the command line.

You may also create a $HOME/.openpkg/build file with these command line
options (one per line) for convenience and to avoid the command line
length limit.

Greetings,
--
                                Michael van Elst