I couldn't find the openpkg-tools source in any of the 2.0 ftp directories.

I do found a package in the CURRENT branche with this name.
Should I use this one ?
Is it intencionaly not in the 2.0 branch ?

I'm not upgrading, I'm installing 2.0 from scratch, so how should I proceed if
the sources for 2.0 do not provide the openpkg-tools. Is there an other
sugested way to get the packages and all there dependencies for building ?

Thanks,

Alex

--
ATIX Tecnologia e Com Ltda