On Wed, Jun 23, 2004, Alexander Belck wrote:

> To overcome sasl x openldap I removed php_ldap and at least it trys to build
> apache, but I got the following Warning:
>
> !!*** APXS was not found, so mod_suphp will not be built! ***!!
>
> at the end apache was build and a rpm -qip apache-...rpm includes:
>   apache::with_suphp = yes
>
> Does I miss some prerequisit again ?
> Is mod_suphp build eaven with the above  messages ?

No, you can safely ignore this message. In our Apache package we
explicitly build mod_suphp.c statically from within the Apache source
tree. APXS would be only required if a DSO mod_suphp.so would be used,
but this is not in OpenPKG because we statically built mod_suphp into
the "apache" executable. So, everything is ok. Just ignore the message.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com