I'm still confused in using apache --with_php and having php installed.

I whant to be able to install HORDE in sites handled by APACHE.
HORDE needs PHP & PEAR.

In openpkg-2.0 I could compile apache --with_php_pear, but not simultaneosly php
--with_pear.

Now, in openpkg-2.1 apache does not accept --with_php_pear, but I can install
simultaneosly to apcahe, php compiled --with_pear.

Will the apache php module be able to use the PEAR compiled thru PHP ?

(Off-topic, but perhaps somebody can explain it to me). Why do I need to
versions for aparently the same code 1-apache_mod_php, the other is php itself.

Thanks,

Alex

--
ATIX Tecnologia e Com Ltda