I'm realy anewby with perl.
The install instruction of the project I whant to run I'm asked to update perl
with CPAN. The sequence I should do was:

perl -MCPAN -eshell
CPAN> install MD5
CPAN> install Bundle::CPAN

While trying to do this with OpenPKG version of perl I got a recursive error:

:
:
Writing /opkg/lib/perl/5.8.4/i686-linux/auto/Cwd/.packlist
Appending installation info to /opkg/lib/perl/5.8.4/i686-linux/perllocal.pod
  /opkg/bin/make install  -- OK

Recursive dependency detected:
    Cwd
 => K/KW/KWILLIAMS/Cwd-2.20.tar.gz
 => File::Spec
 => K/KW/KWILLIAMS/File-Spec-0.88.tar.gz
 => Cwd.
Cannot continue.

Is this a perl::CPAN error or does I configured thanthing wrong in the 'perl
-MCPAN -eshell` configuration that leads to this error ?

At one step it asked for prefix I'm unshure how to set (used defaulte).

Thanks,

Alex

--
ATIX Tecnologia e Com Ltda