On Thu, Sep 02, 2004, Alexander Belck wrote:

>As Bill's freeradius-1.0.0 is the closest ver I got to build, could someone
>tell me if I can just make a symlink from install to ginstall ?

Yes.  That's the name install would get when built with the
program-prefix=g option.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Bill Campbell; Celestial Systems, Inc.

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases:
If it moves, tax it.  If it keeps moving, regulate it.  And if it stops
moving, subsidize it -- Ronald Reagan