I'm attempting to create a certificate for use with stunnel....hitting
the stunnel.org site and openssl.org, I find continued reference to
scripts and other files that the openpkg distribution of openssl seems
to be missing, one of the main ones being CA.pl.  I'm having a hard
enough time not being able to find any straightforward information on
creating a certificate for use with stunnel....but the few things I am
finding refer to scripts that are not in the OpenSSL distro that I've
installed via OpenPKG.  I'm just wondering if this is intentional or
not...and if there is anything that can be done about it.

Thanks,
Frank