Where is the .rpmmacros file officially supposed be placed for openpkg?
Or perhaps I should ask if there are more than one location for this
file to be placed?  I currently have a .rpmmacros file under root's
account.  What I just noticed is that if the system has rpm as it's
native OS software management, then that rpm also picks up this
.rpmmacros file and tries to use it.  However, it doesn't understand
some of the variables and therefore could fail.  Should this .rpmmacros
file go under ~/.openpkg/ instead?  Can it go there now?

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu