On Thu, Nov 11, 2004, Vinod Kutty wrote:

>One more thing I forgot to mention:

Your first post didn't have anything but the question, no build output.

The first thing to do is to cd to the build directory and look closely at
the config.log file which has details of the build process.  My SWAG
(Scientific Wild-Assed Guess) is that you don't have the appropriate
development packages installed.  The SuSE [89].x Professional distributions
have them, but they aren't installed by default.  The SuSE [89].x Personal
versions don't even have some of the development packages in the
distribution, but they can be built from the SRPMS if necessary.

Bill
--
INTERNET:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC
UUCP:              camco!bill   PO Box 820; 6641 E. Mercer Way

"Avoid revolution or expect to get shot.  Mother and I will grieve, but
we will gladly buy a dinner for the National Guardsman who shot you."
                -- Dr. Paul Williamson, father of a Kent State student