I check the output from openpkg build -Ua. There it stops with:

# curling index ftp://ftp.openpkg.org/release/2.2/UPD/00UPLOAD/00INDEX.rdf
# using XML parser

So I checked manual access to that last file that was DENIED.

I can access manualy ftp://ftp.openpkg.org/release/2.2/UPD/ , but canīt see a
directory named 00UPLOAD.

Is my openpkg tool trying to access a wrong index, or is it realy missed or
access denyied for anonimous user ?

Thanks,

Alex