We made a logrotate spec file that you can use for that.  I attached it.
We also attempted to include the TightVNC server portion but as Ralf had
stated it is a big pain to get it to work without all the X bits.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu
##
##  logrotate.spec -- OpenPKG RPM Specification
##  Copyright (c) 2000-2004 The OpenPKG Project <http://www.openpkg.org/>
##  Copyright (c) 2000-2004 Ralf S. Engelschall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
##  Copyright (c) 2000-2004 Cable & Wireless <http://www.cw.com/>
##
##  Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for
##  any purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that
##  the above copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all
##  copies.
##
##  THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
##  WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
##  MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
##  IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS AND COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND THEIR
##  CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
##  SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
##  LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF
##  USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
##  ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY,
##  OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT
##  OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
##  SUCH DAMAGE.
##

#   package version
%define       V_dist  3.7
%define       V_opkg  3.7

#   package information
Name:         logrotate
Class:        EVAL
Group:        System
License:      GPL
Version:      %{V_opkg}
Release:      20040804

#   list of sources
Source:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/SRPMS/logrotate-%{V_dist}.tar.gz

#   build information
Prefix:       %{l_prefix}
BuildRoot:    %{l_buildroot}
BuildPreReq:  OpenPKG, openpkg >= 2.1.0
PreReq:       OpenPKG, openpkg >= 2.1.0
BuildPreReq:  popt >= 1.7
AutoReq:      no
AutoReqProv:  no

%description
The logrotate utility is designed to simplify the administration of
log files on a system which generates a lot of log files.  Logrotate
allows for the automatic rotation compression, removal and mailing of
log files.  Logrotate can be set to handle a log file daily, weekly,
monthly or when the log file gets to a certain size.  Normally,
logrotate runs as a daily cron job.

Install the logrotate package if you need a utility to deal with the
log files on your system.

%track
    prog top = {
        version   = %{V_dist}
        url       =
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/SRPMS
        regex     = logrotate-(__VER__)\.tar\.gz
    }

%prep
    %setup -q -n logrotate-%{V_dist}
    # Set the include and library flags to use l_prefix
    %{l_shtool} subst \
        -e 's;\(^CFLAGS.*\);\1 -I%{l_prefix}/include;' \
        -e 's;\(^LOADLIBES =\)\(.*-lpopt.*\);\1 -L%{l_prefix}/lib \2;' \
        Makefile
    # Put the logrotate status file in the l_prefix var directory
    %{l_shtool} subst \
        -e 's;\(.*#define STATEFILE\).*;\1
"%{l_prefix}/var/logrotate/logrotate.status";' \
        config.h

%build
    #   build program
    %{l_make} %{l_mflags}

%install
    rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT

    #   install program
    %{l_shtool} mkdir -f -p -m 755 \
        $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{l_prefix}/sbin \
        $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{l_prefix}/man/man8 \
        $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{l_prefix}/var/logrotate \
        $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{l_prefix}/etc/logrotate
    %{l_shtool} install -c -s -m 755 \
        logrotate $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{l_prefix}/sbin/
    %{l_shtool} install -c -m 644 \
        logrotate.8 $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{l_prefix}/man/man8/
    %{l_shtool} install -c -m 644 \
        examples/logrotate-default
$RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{l_prefix}/etc/logrotate/logrotate.conf
    touch $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{l_prefix}/var/logrotate/logrotate.status

    #   determine installation files
    %{l_rpmtool} files -v -ofiles -r$RPM_BUILD_ROOT \
        %{l_files_std} \
        '%config(noreplace) %attr(644,%{l_musr},%{l_mgrp})
%{l_prefix}/var/logrotate/logrotate.status'

%files -f files

%clean
    rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT