So, we have a problem on of our newly built systems.  It was jumpstarted
and OpenPKG installed as part of that, but the openpkg user accounts
(opkg, opkg-r & opkg-n) were not detected.  Now all of the files are
improperly chowned.  What would the best way be to reset all of the
permissions back to the default?  I'm thinking some sort of openpkg rpm
query that lists all of the files installed in every rpm package then
piping that to some xargs command that chowns them right.  I'm not sure
what options from rpm would provide me the owner and group of each file
it lists though.  Anybody have any ideas?

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu