Steffen Hansen wrote:

as there is no known workaround as stated in the advisory, you will
have to upgrade your cyrus to 2.2.12.
You can take the one from our current. Just do a normal install.
Make sure that you are not upgrading to Berkeley DB 4.3 as there is
an incompatibility between 4.2 and 4.3 logfile layout and I still had
no time to find out how to convert without pain.

So you think I should just grab the imapd-2.2.12 package from openpkg-2.3 and use that?

We will try to do a backport of the security related changes from 2.2.12. Have a look at the security list and stay tuned.

Regards,
        Torsten
--
Torsten Homeyer                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lead Engineer Databases                        Tel: +49-89-92699-186