Ok, then I will fix it.  ;-)  We can't do without this package so it
must work.  Oh, and I did find that there is something wrong when
enabling with_leim=yes.  It fails, seemingly because the secondary
source directory wasn't given a separate name and so it doesn't know
where the original emacs source directory is.  I might fix this too, but
I don't really care too much about this portion.  I'll submit a fix when
I have it.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu