I'm working on building a new binary repository out of the latest 2.3
release, but I'm coming across an issue with openssl.  When I do an
'openpkg build -A -U' initially I get:

openssl-0.9.7e-2.3.0                UPDATE   openssl-0.9.7e-2.3.1

Then when I execute 'openpkg build -A -U' a second time to make sure
everything is updated properly, it comes back with:

openssl-0.9.7e-2.3.1                UPDATE   openssl-0.9.7e-2.3.0

This problem causes many packages to want to be rebuilt due to the
dependencies of dependencies, etc.  I have seen something similar with
the 2.1 release as well.  Is anybody aware of this problem?  Has anybody
else seen this?  It seems to be only on Solaris because we build under
RHEL3 and I don't have the same problem there.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu