I looked into this and from what I can tell there is a patch that has to
be applied which has the ADS support.  It currently isn't in the openpkg
samba spec file.  It would need to be added and rebuilt as part of
current.  I have this on my plate at my work, but it is rather low
priority right now.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu